Terms & Conditions
CONTRACT OF SALE BETWEEN YOU AND ONESOUL
We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us, we confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from Onesoul. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order . Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) may enter legally binding contracts, and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individual unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify, do not use this site.
- The prices payable for goods you order are as set out in our website.
- Please note that prices in all printed publications are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to amend these without prior notification.
- We do not offer refunds for custom pieces or those with an engraving.
CANCELLATION BY US
1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
1.1. We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; 1.2. we do not deliver to your area; or 1.3. one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price for a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
2. If we cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
DELIVERY OF GOODS TO YOU
1. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate, and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used.
2. All orders are delivered using recorded delivery.
3. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
4. If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
5. Your piece should arrive within 2-4 weeks from the day you ordered.
6. Our delivery is free on orders over €420.00, all orders under €420.00 will have a €25.00 delivery cost, you may also be liable for import tax dependent on your country of residence.
7. These pendants are manufactured to order and will take 2-3 weeks to be dispatched to you, the order will be sent by courier and will require a customer signature as acceptance of the order delivery.
1. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, notify us by e-mail of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
2. We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and have been received by the courier.
Unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail to our contact address at firstname.lastname@example.org and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Every transaction carried out is deemed to be completed within the Republic of Ireland and therefore shall be governed by and interpreted under Irish Law. The terms of this agreement (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claims of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted under Irish Law and the Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
2. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Noel Ryan is the operator of Onesoul All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us regarding the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights, and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if any delay or failure is because of circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
We reserve the right to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Website.